Our commitment to the health & safety of our employees, customers, partners, communities and families.
As this unprecedented situation unfolds, we at CTR feel the uncertainty alongside our valued family and community members. We are committed to supporting our network of customers and employees at the highest level as we adjust to a new dynamic.
As the situation around COVID-19 continues to develop, we remain committed to delivering the highest standard of service to our customers. As the situation evolves our leadership team continues to monitor and make decisions to ensure a safe and healthy workplace for our staff and customers. To ensure continuity of business, as we provide essential services, and to assure our staff and customers that a safe workplace is of utmost important to us, we have implemented the following practices:
- Where possible, our staff is equipped to work remotely from home. Meetings are conducted via the internet or telephone as much as possible;
- All office and field staff have been advised of best practice methods and provided the tools (gloves, masks and sanitizing agents) to ensure the safety of themselves, service vehicles, equipment and sites before and after visits;
- Working closely with customers and suppliers to coordinate best-time or after-hour visits with alternate access options if necessary to respond to our customers’ needs in a timely basis
- Ensuring the correct parameters for social distancing are practiced both on customer sites and at our offices or suppliers
- Managers, site supervisors and foremen are continually monitoring and assessing employees’ health. Anyone who is not feeling well is ordered to stay at home and provided information regarding public health’s recommendations for individuals exhibiting symptoms.
- Similarly, any staff with an immediate family or someone sharing their home that has symptoms of COVID-19 is ordered to stay home and to self-isolate for 14 days.
Please reach out to our management team or staff if we can be of assistance to you.
Calgary 403-444-2877 or 1-877-736-7287
Edmonton 780-444-0829 or 1-888-828-7336
By continuing to work together, we can overcome these difficult times and emerge stronger and more connected than ever before. Thank you for your continued support.